At Remitly, we help immigrants around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
On the Marketing Platform team you'll be focusing on building great customer experiences that help them discover, consider and adopt Remitly while improving and expanding our acquisition and retention efforts. Our team owns building the systems that enable marketers to execute sophisticated campaigns, develops product marketing systems, integrates with third party advertising systems and provides marketing performance insights to drive business growth. Our marketing platform will enable the marketing team to do this at high quality, reliably and efficiently across thousands of markets worldwide.
What kind of things will you work on?
* Work on improving our content management system (Node.js, React) to make it more powerful, scalable and easy to use for non technical people.
* Improve website platform performance and create personalized customer experiences by leveraging your front end development skills.
* Build backend services that help power business needs like running complex promotions and perform analytics on large data sets.
* Collaborate directly with your customers (marketing team) within Remitly to design and develop products and features that help our customer acquisition efforts.
What we need from you?
* A BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
* 3+ years of experience as a software developer
* Experience working in a cross functional group and ability to collaborate and improve the team's processes
* A growth mindset and willingness to receive coaching and mentorship
Who we are:
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.
Remitly is an international payments company.