Twitch's vision is millions of creators sharing realtime video experiences with their communities. Twitch Developers' mission is to enable any developer in the world to build a business around those experiences. We obsess about our customers' needs, delivering products that help game developers make their games better to stream, and help community developers customize Twitch for their favorite streamers. Our products include Extensions, the Twitch API, Drops, Identity, Developer Insights, CurseForge, and dev.twitch.tv - and we have an ambitious roadmap.
We're looking for engineers for our Seattle, San Francisco and Irvine offices who love delighting customers with useful products and seamless user experiences. You'll work closely with product managers, UX designers, data scientists and engineers of all disciplines to craft a beautiful and engaging product, iterate based on customer feedback, and ship early and often. You'll grow by taking on significant engineering challenges involving massive scale, high availability, cross-platform implementation, and new-to-the-world solutions. Your work will be seen by thousands of developers and millions of consumers, and underpins Twitch's most critical 2018 initiatives. Bring your learning mindset and sense of humor - we're looking forward to meeting you.
* Brainstorm with designers and product managers to design new features
* Specify, implement, and maintain the services that will power these features
* Implement experiments and collect data with our data scientists to drive subsequent iterations on these features
* Participate in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers
* Identify and uphold engineering best practices
* Help our support team triage bugs, respond to user feedback, and fix production issues
* Share your opinion about the user experience and help improve it
* Level up the organization around you through code reviews and engineering best practices
* Own the quality of the features you ship
* Push code to production several times a day if necessary
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.