Partners Data Systems
You are a software engineer who is passionate about acquiring new technologies and strive for excellence to serve customers with high quality technical solutions. You enjoy the work you are doing; continuously innovate, advance ideas to build better software. You thrive in an agile, fast-paced and highly collaborate team environment.
We are a high-performing cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and designers. We are passionate about delivering elegant solutions to complex business problems and we have a proven track record of delivering successful applications that delight our customers.
What we want you to do:
You will work with your scrum team to deliver impactful and valuable features every sprint. You will work on end-to-end features from concept to design to production, and partner with product managers, user experience designers, and other engineers to achieve high-quality solutions.
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, asynchronous architectures, and object oriented programming
* Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing
* Professional experience building REST APIs
* Experience with relational databases, schema design, SQL
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience with backend web based Java development and Linux-based integrated development environments, or equivalent (e.g. NodeJS w/ Express or ASP.NET MVC)
* Experience with cloud technologies in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, etc.
* Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and understanding the impact of this architecture in a deployment environment
* Database implementations (query optimization, index generation, caching) or NoSQL DBs a plus
* Experience developing JS, CSS, HTML sites
* Experience developing Single Page Web Applications and frameworks like Boostrap, AngularJS, or equivalent.
Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio's software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.