Ring is looking for a Software Development Engineer, to join an exciting new project team working to build a new, ground breaking product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, applications that customers love. As a member of the team, you will help with design, implementation and launch of many key product features. You will have influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal SDE candidate is clearly passionate about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are scalable and robust. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in fast paced environment where learning new concepts quickly is necessary.
* Help define the system architecture, own and implement specific components, and help shape the overall experience.
* Collaborate closely with UX designers, and other SDE team members to help define the scope of the product.
* As an early team member, you will take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices.
* You will demonstrate cross-functional resource interaction to accomplish your goals.
* Write high quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages.
* Design and build Micro services
* Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.