About the teamAs the market leader in the online real estate industry, Zillow Group ingests listings from New Construction builders from all over the United States. Our team is working on the next generation data management and processing solution for New Construction listings that power Zillow Group brands, as well as tools for our builder users to gain valuable insights into the engagement of their listings. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in the future of Zillow Group.
About the role
Zillow Group's New Construction - Home Builder Tools team in Irvine is looking for a Software Development Engineer with solid full-stack experience to join our fun and passionate development team to work on a variety of products.
As a developer on the team, you will have the opportunity to:
* Build both frontend and backend applications using the latest technologies
* Work on Node.js, Golang, React, and GraphQL projects
* Design Relational, NoSQL, and Distributed Processing solutions
* Lead the technical vision and implementation for individual features
* Collaborate with other New Construction teams across Zillow Group
* Enjoy our awesome open office with great views, adjustable standing desks, a cold-brew coffee keg, private rooms with treadmill desks, frequent lunch deliveries, a bunch of video game consoles, games, ping pong, foosball, and other generous benefits
Who you are
* You earned a Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or have applicable experience
* You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in front-end development using React, AngularJS or similar
* You have a minimum of 5 years using and building systems using relational and non-relational databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB or similar
* Experience using any of the following technologies would be great: AWS, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, PostgreSQL, Microservices, Node.js, React, Go, GraphQL
* You value clean, consistent, and testable code in a team environment
* You are an analytical, result driven individual with high attention to detail
* You have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent
Does this sound like you? If you're looking for a challenge and want to work at an awesome company with amazing opportunities to learn and develop your skills, we welcome you to apply!
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.