Use your technical skills and experience to make Amazon a better place to work and delight our customers by joining Amazon Connections.
Amazon Connections is an innovative program that gives Amazonians an effective way to give feedback on the workplace and help shape the future of the company. By asking employees quick questions every day, Connection leverages real time information to learn more about their experiences and introduce positive changes with internal business partners around the world. Our goal is to strengthen Amazon's workplace culture and help develop leaders who earn trust, remove barriers to excellence and make Amazon an inspiring place to work.
The Delivery Experience team works on the software and systems that every Amazonian uses to do their job. We deliver our content to employees globally and we do this by engineering Mac, Windows, Ubuntu and mobile device clients. We own a range of micro-services across multiple programming languages, mainly JVM based, react, some machine learning and more. We use AWS to run our systems which help us achieve Amazon scale.
In this role you will:
* Work deliver projects to delight our customers
* Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages
* Build highly available, secure, systems in a microservices architecture
* Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry
* Find out what it takes to engineer systems for "Amazon Scale"
* Own and operate the systems that you build
* Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvementof the team
* Get firsthand experience engineering client apps as well as AWS services such as Lambda, EC2, S3, DynamoDB and others
The Connections Software team combines the culture of a startup, the innovation and creativity of a R&D Lab, and technical challenges at the scale of Amazon.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.