Want to work with cutting-edge technologies like distributed databases, blockchain, cryptography, and cloud computing? Interested in helping customers leverage new technologies to solve innovative use cases? Come join the Amazon Managed Blockchain team!
Announced in the keynote at re:Invent 2018, Amazon Managed Blockchain is a fully managed service that makes it easy for customers to create and managed scalable blockchain networks using the popular open source frameworks Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum. The Amazon Managed Blockchain team is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer who is passionate about building new products from the ground up and has an entrepreneurial approach to building new services for customers. The ideal candidate for this position has a proven track record of delivering outstanding products at scale and is passionate blockchain, distributed systems, containers, cryptography, distributed ledgers, and cloud scale software. You would be a core part of defining the technical direction and culture of this new team. This is a great opportunity for you to interact directly with customers and influence definition and design from scratch.
More information about Amazon Managed Blockchain: https://aws.amazon.com/managed-blockchain/
Your responsibilities will include:
* Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
* Evolving the technical direction of the service
* Deliver high-quality systems and features for customers
* Own the software development process end-to-end, including working with stakeholders to determine requirements, designing, architecting, planning, implementing, testing, and operating new systems and features
* Career development of junior engineers
* Engaging in and contributing to relevant open source projects
We are building new AWS services and features from the ground up, offering a unique opportunity for engineers who want to help define, design, build, and operate cloud services that are changing the world and enabling our customers. Additionally, you will get to collaborate with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry and join a fast-paced and growing team in one of the most innovative technology companies. Come join us to Work Hard, Have Fun, and Make History!
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.