Our team is building enterprise-scale and mission-critical software platform and services using AWS technologies. If you are interested in building software services that are highly available and can scale up to meeting the growing needs of 150,000 unique users, please read on
The Issue Management Team within AWS Platform needs experienced Software Development engineers to work on the Issue Management platform. Our team delivers the in-house software platforms and services that are used by more than 150,000 unique internal users every day, and need to scale up to twice that use pattern! These are the core software technologies that Amazon and AWS use to collaborate on, monitor, engage and manage all of the software defects, incidents, agile deliveries and business processes across the entire company.
We are looking for innovative software engineers who want to join us in solving scaling and availability challenges together. We need software developers who can excel in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment.
If you join our team, you will:
* Have full ownership. You own the vision, the product, the customers, and the code. We do have a lot of engaged customers.
* Design/develop/iterate tools that are used by every single person, device, service and website across Amazon and AWS.
* Work at as many levels as necessary: the REST service layer, the backend platform architecture, and the AWS services we leverage (ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Simple Workflow, SNS/SQS, S3, EC2)
* Work closely with internal and external customers to quickly drive new products, new features and innovative ways to solve problems and deliver productivity for our customers
* Mentor junior engineers and interns
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.