The Alexa Communications group is reinventing the way people use technology to connect with one-another. We solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. You can make history with us, and the good news is that we've only just begun!
Running with the spirit and energy of a start-up, our team is focused on leveraging emerging technologies and bridging household-devices with cloud services, to create new product offerings in the space of people communications, enabling people to connect in new ways like never before!
For our new team we are looking for passionate, curious, and talented Software Engineers, to build innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that revolutionize the industry.
Join our team and you will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know!
As a member of this team, you will build dynamic, custom user experiences on Amazon Echo devices with a display (e.g. Echo Show) to deliver the next level Communication experiences. You will have the opportunity to work on the front or backend systems or both. With the power of the AWS cloud at your disposal, you will build reliable, scalable, and high performance services that leverage Content Management and Machine Learning systems to continuously adapt to customer behavior and deliver custom, relevant content.
Other key responsibilities include:
* Influence our overall strategy by helping define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product
* Participate in all stages of the software development cycle, including designing and developing new system architecture and improvements
* Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility
* Focusing on operational excellence, constructively identifying problems and proposing solutions
* Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
* Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.