Corporate Front End - Pre Production engineering software developer supporting global and regional PCB manufacturing facilities in North America and Asia Pacific, developing solutions to enhance productivity and quality. Support development and deployment of best practices and standardization of software application automation and integration into operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work in coordination with corporate software development team, facility operations management and their software engineering teams in development and deployment of best practice software automation into their CAM and Engineering applications.
* Provide support to and collaborate with manufacturing facilities and other engineering organizations in process of optimization and productivity improvements.
* Including but not limited to, application(s) interfacing, AI integration.
* Provide CAM and Engineering application technical support for global Pre Production engineering organizations.
* Assist with deployment of new Front End - Product Engineering software application(s) and new revisions.
* Work directly with North America and Asia Pacific management to define requirements and priorities based on their operational objectives.
* Integration of new application solutions, processes, with emphasis on repetitive process automation.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Knowledge of Python, C++, Perl, TCL,PHP and SQL databases
* Advanced knowledge of Linux OS and CAM and Engineering software applications
* Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
* Knowledge of InPlan , Genesis, InCAM, InCAM Pro and Impedance SW applications.
* Ability to outline and manage projects and lead process improvement projects for multi facilities in North America and Asia Pacific.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
About TTM Technologies
TTM Technologies is a manufacturer of printed circuit board (PCB) products and is focused on technologically advanced PCBs and electro-mechanical solutions.