Software Engineer - Enterprise Systems Integrations
IT & Technical Operations | Seattle, Washington
Build IT solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people - internally and externally -- using our products 24/7 around the world.
In this role, you will be an essential contributor on projects that are key to the company's success. You will be responsible for ensuring quality of the services and APIs at DocuSign while working with extremely passionate people, who care about their customers and want to deliver solutions that improve customer productivity for complex workflows. The right candidate knows how to work in a fast-paced agile environment, cares about their decisions, and brings an aptitude to learn and share.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of Enterprise Applications Integrations.
* Impact Enterprise Integrations and Utilities to support and scale within a fast-growing business.
* Deliver features, automated tests and monitoring functions with current continuous integration systems
* Create solutions to bridge the gap between Legacy and New Technologies
* Collaborate with Business Partners to develop shared designs and foster creative solutions for complex business challenges
* Coordinate multiple projects and features in tandem.
* Active interest in the design and strategies of Next Gen API, Tools, and Automation Technologies
* Be a focused, results-oriented team player, where the success of DocuSign is paramount
* BA in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
* 3-5 years of Professional Experience
* 3-5 years of Experience with C#, Java or other Object-Oriented Programming Language
* 2+ years of Experience with RESTful Web Services APIs, XML and JSON
* Previous Experience with Agile and TDD development cycles
* Familiarity with Web and SAAS applications (Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Zuora, Eloqua) is a plus.
* Familiarity with Business Intelligence integrations ETL patterns is a plus.
* Experience in a start-up environment having to build test processes, infrastructure and tools from the ground up a plus
* History of working with Selenium, GitHub and Jenkins and the ability to write use cases, test plans and test cases for assigned features is a plus.
IT & Technical Operations @DocuSign
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers - both internal and external -- who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports DocuSign's ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign is a company that develops an electronic signature platform.