Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in the Innovation & Thought Leadership career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and reputation as an expert or innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
The Software Development Associate Principal follows multiple approaches for project execution from adapting existing assets to Operations use cases, exploring third-party and open source solutions for speed to execution and for specific use cases, and engaging in fundamental research to develop novel solutions. This role will also leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Analytics for creating solutions.
The Software Development Associate Principal is expected to collaborate with other data engineers, data scientists, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe to deliver strategic advanced analytics projects from design to execution.
* Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems
* Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
* Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, and proof of concepts
* Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
* Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining and production
* Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
* Create custom software components and analytics applications
* Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together
* Install and update disaster recovery procedures
* Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
* Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals