We are a young and fast-growing online marketing company, which provides website services to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We help our customers sell more cars and provide them with an amazingly remarkable experience. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row and counting. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable.
Why you should join DealerOn
The Projects - With rapid growth comes a rapid increase in the volume of projects that are coming across the Development Team's desk on a daily basis. We have a wide variety of software development tasks ranging from small bugs and improvements to full scale architecture redesigns, and everything in between. Throughout all new development work it is imperative we maintain and improve performance, which means sub-second page loads with real time inventory and real time analytics.
The Environment - This is a great place to learn and grow because our technology and company is extremely unique. We are actively driven by requirements of our customers and by our own desire to develop a sustainable solution that will scale as DealerOn grows and position us as a top industry leader. Additionally, we strive to create a development environment that pairs experienced senior engineers with junior developers so that this is as much a place of learning as it is a place of business. Provide flexible work environment.
* This position works on site and will be responsible for spinning up a new metrics-driven product for internal and external facing customers
* We are looking for a self-starter who will be required to design, develop, and document the new systems.
* Strong communication skills required
* Be an active and proactive contributor of code and creativity. This is a demanding and challenging software engineering position!
* Work with other developers and internal customers to define requirements, do technical analysis, generate implementation and integration plans for new projects, and execute.
* Bring new insights to the team and find ways to implement them that improve the overall efficiency and technical offering of our product and our development process.
* Passionate about programming
* Interested in the advancements of technology
* Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
* Appreciation of the value of the importance of user experience at all points of interaction with the software
* Experience working in groups of varying sizes as well as accomplishing individual work
* A Code Test will be completed as part of the Hiring Process. The code test must be coded in C# or Java
* From 6 - 10 years of software engineering experience
* Leadership skills/some management experience
* Experience with BigQuery or other data analytics is preferred
* .NET background, particularly in large web-based and service-oriented applications
* Experience building software from the ground up and all phases of the SDLC successfully: based on client satisfaction and software performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility.
* Big query experience a plus
* Experience designing and developing event-driven applications or frameworks
* Distributed, multi-tenant web platform built with ASP.net using SQL server, Redis, Elasticsearch, Fastly, and NGINX
* Custom Content Management System using ASP, being replaced with ASP.NET core, React, and Vue
* Event sourced distributed inventory import system using AWS, RabbitMQ, React, and SignalR
* Team uses Git, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, and JIRA
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Company matched 401K plan
* Paid time off
* On-site and off-site company events
* Casual Attire
* Fun workstations
* State of the art technology
* Free Parking
* Proactive teammate work environment
* When you need to give your brain a break we have Ping Pong, Darts, an Arcade and a Pool Table available.
* Monthly Development Team retrospective with pizza
Note to Applicants:
* Preference will be given to applicants who include a cover letter explaining their interest and fit with the company and position.
* All Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without Sponsorship.
* Local Candidates Only. Or indicate that No Relocation Assistance is Necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Dealeron, Inc
DealerOn caters to the automotive industry providing Car Dealer Websites, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM and Internet Lead Management for auto dealerships.