Software Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 218993
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
What You'll Get to Do:
Opportunity to work on a long-term program that we implement as small innovative teams. This arrangement will offer teammates the maximum opportunity for contribution, and exchange of solutions and technologies.
The program collaboratively creates mission critical software applications for its users, whom we coordinate with heavily for design and development to ensure we bring the right product to make our users efficient and effective in the execution of their mission.
As a Java Developer, you will join a team of developers that provide software design and development expertise in support of four mission critical applications. Your team will use agile methodologies, and work with teammates to maintain our team's record of on time and on schedule deliveries.
More About this Role:
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have good communication skills, and foster a collaborative environment within the technical team. Candidates should be familiar with the good development and configuration management practices and have previous development experience. Daily activities include review of operational systems, troubleshooting operational problems, agile development processes, writing and reviewing code, assisting systems administrators and security engineers with network monitoring and client authentication. Experience with data management a plus.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 5+ years related experience
* Expertise with Java, JDBC, JSON, XML
* Expertise in service based development
* Experience with Messaging and/or ESB Technologies
* Expertise with Linux operating systems
* Experience with Oracle databases
* Experience interfacing with relational, noSQL, and file based storage products
* Experience with JIRA, GIT, Puppet, and other development tools.
* Experience building web services
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
* Understanding of Amazon Web Services
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
What We Can Offer You:
* 25% Profit Share
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.