SOFTWARE ENGINEER, C/C++ Top Secret
US Citizenship required due to Federal Government Requirement
Do you want to design, develop, and deliver bleeding-edge technical solutions in the national cyber security domain? This position will make you part of a team whose primary product is a deep packet inspection engine that does deep packet inspection in real-time on high rate internet data flows. Our C++ team works on a data processing suite that does packet inspection, session reassembly, and creates data products from the contents of the data stream. They use technologies like Boost and Intel Performance Primitives to wring every last cycle of optimization out of the code to make sure they can handle even very high speed signals at line rate. If you're interested in building some bleeding-edge data processing tools and solving tough technical problems then this is the job for you.
At Parsons, we tackle complex problems on a daily basis, we have a roster including some of the best and the brightest in the industry, and we provide a great place to grow your career. Our team offers the mobility to try new things and learn new skills as you become ready to take on new challenges.
* Parsons Intelligence Solutions group is hiring cleared software engineers to develop specialized software within a first-class team of developers, computer scientists, and cyber specialists. You will want to have tinkered with a variety of programming languages for embedded applications to be successful in this role. Specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
* Analyze requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
* Conduct and participate in design reviews
* Write real-time/low-level software
* Develop embedded software using C/C++ for embedded applications on various platforms including Linux
* Ensure the conversion of customer requirements, including informal requirements, into total systems solutions that balance the technical, schedule, and cost constraints of the program.
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or 4+ years of experience in similar role in lieu of a degree
* 4+ years of experience in a similar role (8+ if no degree)
* Programming language fluency in C++
* Eligible to apply for Top Secret Security Clearance
* Good understanding of software development principles, data structures, and algorithms
* Multiple programming languages
* Networking protocols
* Multithreaded programming
* Experience developing software on Linux
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
Check out this link on Parsons Cyber and Intelligence!
Parsons is a company providing software and hardware products, technical services, and integrated solutions in the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.