What you'll be doing...
Verizon Business Markets (VBM) is a newly created strategic business unit within Operations, to serve the wireline communications and networking technology needs of U.S.-based small and medium businesses, as well as the state and local government bodies. The Digital organization within IT will be focused on enabling an eco-system that hones in on digitizing the customer experience through technology with a Cloud-first and Mobile-first tenet, backed by analytics to enable new products, directional product bundles, and third-party solution - all to enable new revenue streams.
* Build software using Salesforce Lightening Framework, Process Libraries and APEX classes.
* Experience using and developing HTML/CSS/JS click-through in a cloud platform.
* Understand the impact on scalability and availability constraint laid down to the components being developed.
* Implement and deliver projects under Agile Development Environment and Test-Driven Environments.
* Interact with the stakeholders for Analyzing Business Requirements and converting to developing applications.
* Understand business requirement & participate in architecture discussions to understand the system architecture and develop the features accordingly.
* Ensure code quality and security standards are intact and in-line with Verizon standards and ensure code to bug ratio is <10%.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Four or more years of experience with hands on Salesforce Development (Mobile, Desktop Omni channel).
Even better if you have:
* Well-versed in cloud framework including Mobile and Desktop and building responsive applications across form factors.
* Certification and expertise in Salesforce
* Extensive knowledge in using Salesforce OOB solutions across Acquisition, Customer Care and Agent flows.
* Strong Knowledge of writing Salesforce APEX classes.
* Hands on experience building "UI solutions" using Angular JS, Jquery, HTML 5, CSS.
* Hands on experience using any UI responsive framework. (Bootstrap etc.).
* Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning components and community builders.
* Good knowledge on building Hybrid mobile applications using Ionic Framework.
* REST API Integrations and familiarity using established devops practices.
* Hands on in building and consuming Web Service (SOAP and REST).
* Hands-on experience Devops Pipeline using Jenkins & Strong knowledge of Agile development principles.
* Good understanding of Customer Journey Experience and Analytics.
* Overall understanding of Digital strategy and ability to map out the same for the enterprise.
* Deep working knowledge of Cloud (AWS preferred) and understanding of DevSecOps.
* Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits).
* Proven ability to manage and resolve complex technical issues.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.