Unity's Professional Services team is looking for developers to collaboratively develop innovative software with Unity's largest customers across a variety of exciting fields, including the video games, entertainment, manufacturing, automotive and architectural industries. If you're technically skilled, customer-focused, and an excellent communicator, this job is for you.
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, welcoming and encouraging applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
In the longer term, you'll become an established technical expert within Unity. You can pursue opportunities including personal research, speaking at conferences, delivering training to customers and colleagues, and guiding Unity's direction by providing feedback and advice to our R&D teams.
* You will design and implement software systems either in or surrounding the Unity Editor and Unity Engine
* You will be interacting with customers
* You will be analyzing the Unity Engine source code and keeping your skills and knowledge up to date
* You will travel periodically to customer and Unity offices, primarily within North America not exceeding 5 nights per month. While exceptions do happen, we do our best to ensure a healthy work-life balance
* You will contribute to projects in one or more of the following industries
* Video games & entertainment
* Automotive, aerospace & transportation
* Architecture, engineering & manufacturing
* Able to develop and debug code written in a large multithreaded C# or C++ codebase, using a multi-platform engine (e.g. Unity, Unreal, in-house)
* Understanding of basic 3D math
* Familiar with how to profile, analyze, and improve performance, from low-level limitations to high-level architectural decisions
* Fluency in written and spoken English, and able to communicate ideas and technical knowledge clearly
* You have shipped multiple games or applications, and have a good understanding of software development lifecycles
* You have given training, presented talks, written technical articles or documentation
* You know how to write shaders or have rendering expertise
* You have experience writing code and creating content for VR/AR applications
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world's most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and - working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft - ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
About Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is a computer software company that offers end-to-end development platform for creating 2D, 3D, VR, and AR games and apps.