Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you have a passion for learning and applying modern software engineering practices? Are you excited to use these practices to deliver and manage mission critical services at scale? Are you an experienced IT Developer? Our team located in NYC is looking for a software engineer to help us further develop our strategic access management service (a.k.a. 'AccessHub'). AccessHub is IBM's cloud-based service for identity and Access Management.
* Work on strategic deliverables to improve AccessHub platform:
* Implement new tool functionalities that support changing business requirements
* Develop functions that automate provisioning and access management primary/secondary controls
* Develop functions that help improve user experience
* Work on the implementation of Risk Based Access Control model
* Help Architects and Product Owner to achieve iteration objectives
* Provide technical feedback and support to Iteration Manager
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
* 3 + years of experience in IT/Software Engineering
* Expert level in Java, NodeJS, and Python
* Application security, security DevOps experience
* Knowledge of SaaS architecture and API development experience
* Understanding of APIs security, protocols like OAuth/OIDC and SCIM.
* Web application design and development
* Technical experience in Cloud computing, information warehousing/management, app development and virtualization, API development
* Working with various SQL & NOSQL Databases (Sybase, Mongo, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle) and various application servers
* Experience in working with various DevOps toolsets: Jenkins, Terraform and Docker
* Worked in Agile environment
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
* Technical (leadership) experience in Identity / Access Governance
* Experience with Enterprise Solution Design/Integration is a plus.
* Knowledge of RACF platform is a plus.
* Knowledge of Mobile Security is a plus
About Business Unit
The CIO's mission is to create a productive environment for IBMers, continuously improving the work experience. We do this by leading with design to drive simplicity and ease of use, engineering the systems that run the business, and innovating to transform the business.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
* State:NEW YORK
* Category:Software Development & Support
* Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
* Position Type:Professional
* Employment Type:Full-Time
* Contract Type:Regular
* Req ID:245706BR
* Location:ARMONK, NY US