Redfin (Nasdaq: RDFN) is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
The Home Services engineering team-based out of our newest engineering site in Frisco, TX-builds all of the software used to renovate and prepare homes before we list them on the market. Your mission will be to enable our new businesses that rely on renovations, such as our instant offer business RedfinNow, to expand aggressively and operate efficiently and with high quality. This team is building a lot of new software from the ground up, including:
* Mobile applications that let our field staff scope and complete tasks needed to renovate homes
* Desktop web software for efficiently scheduling and monitoring projects; managing vendors to let them focus on their work; and tracking payments to keep our costs down
* Intelligent workflow management to ensure efficient handoffs
* Collaborate with your teammates by reviewing code, writing documentation, refining best practices, and helping our team ship high-quality features
* Get exposure to all levels of the company and a management team invested in your growth and success
Skills & Experience
* Completed or working toward a degree in computer science (CS), engineering, or other related field
* Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
* You think like an end user and can build rock-solid code
* You have a passion for creating beautiful, simple user interfaces
* Effective written and verbal technical communication: you can collaborate across distances, and when you disagree, you disagree constructively, with respect for everyone else's opinions and ideas
What We Offer
* Far more responsibility than at a big company, but at the same time far less stress than you will find in a small startup
* Daily releases so you can see the fruits of your labor delivered to users quickly, and you can see the impact as we hear back from customers, agents, bloggers, and national media
* Support and resources to continue learning, a brilliant team with which to collaborate, and a commitment to your career so you can grow with the company under a management team that has experience building startups into profitable, publicly traded companies.
* Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Redfin is a company providing real estate search and brokerage services.