Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle's development is involved with all facets of testing Oracle CGBU product lines including; Tunnel Session Manager, Oracle Security Shield and our award winning line of virtual and on premise SBCs. All of our networking products are managed by an advanced management system to configure and monitor the network elements.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of IP network topologies, protocols and network elements. Our products are used throughout the network and encompass a very wide range of features. We are a fast-paced engineering team which allows you to have maximum impact and ownership of your area: designing and implementing new feature request, automation and tons of opportunities to innovate on efficiency and engineering. You will have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, and have an equal opportunity to help others do the same.
If you are Interested in shaping the design of future virtual and on premise session border controller for advanced Technologies and always looking for exploring new innovative and complex Technologies then the CGBU engineering team is your place.
* Design and implement features for a variety of VoIP related network product's and KVM, VMware, AWS, MS Azure and OCI based products
* Maintain and enhance existing applications in response to needs
* Collaborate closely with members of other teams throughout the software release cycle
* Write functional and design specifications as required
* Support various transport, security and cryptography protocols
* Develop automation using TCL, Python and XML based tools to regression test our products and features
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals, software design and programming skills
* Must have 1 years of software development experience. Academic project experience, co-ops or internships can be included
* C/C experience required
* Experience with Python, Perl, JAVA or other scripting languages
* Familiarity with data networking and VOIP telephony environments with an emphasis on Next Generation IP services.
* Familiarity with Open stack, KVM, VMware and Microsoft Azure
* Familiarity with Ansible, Chef and Terraform
* BSCS/EE or equivalent
* Familiarity with Linux operating systems.
* Familiarity with REST API, JSON and XML
* Experience with scaling applications for multi-core systems a strong plus
* Experience with multi-core network processor architectures is a plus
* Experience in a networking environment and higher level protocol layers working with common Internet protocols (IP, TCP, TLS, SIP, RTP/RTCP, SRTP, DNS, SNMP, ICE, IPsec, SDP offer answer model).
* Familiarity with Agile
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.