Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required
Work with team lead to understand tasking and deliver system to required specifications. Work with stakeholders to understand and implement system components. Participate as a member of the SCRUM team in daily stand ups.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
* 14+ years of experience as a software developer
* 10+ years of experience as a Java developer
* Full lifecycle software development, including design, implementation, testing, installation, configuration and upgrading
* Good communication and documentation skills
* Experience with AJAX Single Page Interface technologies such as Angular, Ember, EXT-JS, or JQuery
* Must be comfortable working Linux based environments
* Experience with Jira/Confluence suite
* Experience with Graph, NoSQL, or SQL databases
* Neo4j or MongoDB experience a plus
* Experience with Angular JS
* Experience with Git or other DVCS
* Spring (Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring MVC), Apache Camel, OSGi
* Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting (sh, bash, perl, and other scripting tools/language)
* Agile/Scrum methodology a plus
Apply for this job
Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy