Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Integration Cloud is a best-in-class enterprise cloud offering being utilized to run the business of the world's largest companies. Oracle Integration Cloud eliminates barriers between business applications through a combination of machine learning, best-practice guidance, prebuilt integration, process automation and integration insight. Integration Insight, the analytics component of integration cloud is unique in the market due to our overall design which will support auto-model generation of customer business processes and real-time business metrics collection from the runtime system. There is no other offering like this on the market. We provide deep business knowledge of a customer's enterprise integrations by harvesting data from the runtime engines, correlating that data and producing analytics used in solving critical business decisions.
Integration Insight, is based on our next generation cloud-native architecture and will be delivered as a set of multi-tenant microservices with resiliency built into the overall design. Integration Insight is based on Java, Node, Spark and Kafka server technologies. Our development platform and methodology are Agile and Quality focused. We are currently building release 1 of our next generation product to be released late 2019. Release 1 will provide cloud native foundation and our initial analytics offering in an autonomous processing environment. Release 2 features will likely include: predictive analytics and intelligent alerting plus many state of the art features. The team is a multi-national team based in India, China and the United States.
* Be part of a team building a next generation cloudnative integration product and take part in the development of major critical features that will differentiate the Oracle Integration Cloud offering. As a part of building Integration Insight, you will need to interact with various OIC development teams and partner to ensure our features work together seamlessly.
* You will be responsible for design, prototype and coding the implementation according to requirements. In addition, you will be responsible for bug fixing, product release and post release customer support. Apart from designing & coding the features owned by yourself, at times you will be expected to guide a team of bright developers throughout the product life cycle from product's feature inception to delivery.
* As part of the overall quality, you will be responsible for endto-end testing and functional automation of the features you are working being on. You will also be responsible for coordinating with the documentation teams for reviewing the documentation for technical accuracy and helping them understand the features.
* You are expected to be very 'hands on' and an excellent team player with good oral and written communication skills. You are expected to be a self driven and goal oriented person.
* Excellent team player
* Good communication skills to interact with a geographically distributed team
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Expertise in designing and developing MicroServices on java-based or Node.js platforms
* Hands-on experience with cloud native architectures, Docker, Kubernetes or Marathon
* Strong expertise in Database technologies - Oracle Database, NoSQL
* Expertise in Webservices/REST Skills
* Experience in working with Agile/Scrum based development (essential)
* Experience in CI/CD - Jenkins, Hudson Terraform
* Experience in build tools - GIT, Maven, Gradle,
* Experience in any of the cloud platforms - Oracle Cloud, GCP, AWS Azure, Rackspace
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.