Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're disrupting the world of marketing. And we want your help.
Responsys was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age. We're a cloud software company that's helping companies take advantage of technologies like email, mobile, social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting relationships with consumers.
A job at Responsys is not only a fantastic career opportunity but an opportunity to be a part of something big!
The ideal candidate must have passion for solving complex and interesting problems in the area of distributed computing, high volume transaction processing and large scale system design. Our success requires us to process over 500 million transactions a day in a SaaS environment. We are seeking individuals who can handle the challenges and opportunities of developing software that operates at this scale while expanding our functionality to even further the lead that Responsys has over the competition. Senior software engineers will work on many different projects and assume varying responsibilities.
Principal Engineer is to help designing and implementing next generation products for Responsys that helps to retain its leadership position in the market place. The principal engineer will be responsible for design and development of the high performance orchestration engine to support large volume marketing transactions. The principal engineer will take complete ownership of a sub system end to end, work closely with product managers, architects and engineers to design the product. The candidate must work with cross functional teams such as user interface, platform, data services and QA teams and must have excellent understanding and proven competence in full life-cycle development and delivering high quality software on time. This candidate must have strong leadership skills, experience in working with offshore development teams and projects are essential.
We are currently hiring top talent to engineer our next generation products and want you to be a part of it.
* BS/MS/PhD in computer science or other relevant technical degree
* 10 years of professional related experience in Java/J2EE and object-oriented application development
* Develop, enhance and document detailed application designs and interfaces.
* Excellent object oriented programming, unit testing, debugging and code organization skills
* Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly as it relates to application design, development and infrastructure
* Performance modeling, profiling and troubleshooting
* Experience in Java, J2EE, and core & advance java features/packages
* Extensive experience with Spring stack, Hibernate, JMS, Test NG, relational databases and SQL/PLSQL
* Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using REST
* Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures
* In depth knowledge and experience on multithreading and concurrency models
* Experience with high volume distributed application development in a SaaS environment
* Knowledge on orchestration/workflow engine and BPM models is a plus
* Knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Quartz Scheduler, Zookeeper technologies is a plus
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.