Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
* MS and/or BS degree in computer science or equivalent.
* Knowledge of RDBMS
* Familiar with one or more of programming languages, e.g., Java, C , PL/SQL, Shell, perl, python
* Knowledge of Linux and Solaris;
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
#One of below will be a plus:
* System performance analysis skill and experience are highly preferred;
* Quick and willing to learn, self-motivator, attention to details and team player. Ability to multitask and deliver under pressure.
* Good understanding of database architecture and terminology. OCP or OCM are preferred;
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.