Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Atleast 3 years of enterprise software/product design/development experience in JAVA and python programming language and related stack.
* Experience in working in a large enterprise software development team and mentoring a team of junior developers.
* Good programming /debugging skills in JAVA and python. Multi-threading, distributed computing experience required.
* Experience in designing/developing REST API, CLIs to manage services in cloud infrastructure environment highly desired.
* Experience in developing Message services, database services, subscriber / notifications desirable.
* Need to have worked in continuous development, testing, integration and deployment model and familiar with all related development tools / environment.
* Experience in provisioning, orchestration, patching, diagnosability, monitoring, notification framework desirable in any enterprise software deployments.
* Self motivated individuals who can work independently.
* Experience in RDBMS and knowledge of Oracle RAC / ASM highly desirable.
* Job also involves working on extremely critical customer escalations of the product.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.