Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world's biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer's business critical applications.
Software Developer 3
The ideal candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, able to work on multiple projects at once, and have strong communication skills. This individual will also be fairly autonomous and be expected to contribute to a wide range of high-impact projects across the organization. Daily tasks include UI development, integration, testing, CI/CD, participating in scrum activities, and working with other teams across the GBU such as User Experience, Product, Support, Project Management, and the NOC.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience
* 1 years of experience in UI development
* Experience interfacing with JSON REST APIs
* Familiarity with Typescript , Node.js/npm, enzyme, Jest
* Familiarity with designing and implementing form-factor independent UI
* Working experience within a linux based environment
* Experience with container-based deployment (e.g. Docker)
* Experience with continuous deployment tools (e.g. Teamcity, Jenkins)
* Experience with source control (GIT, Maven, SVN)
* Ability to design and implement UI components that provide an intuitive and seamless customer experience
* Ability to translate wireframes into prototypes and production-ready interfaces
* Ability to quickly pick up new languages and technologies
* Experience with Agile Methodologies, specifically Scrum
* Self-driven, able to work independently on a project even while the design is evolving
* Strong desire to stay on top of new technologies and services
* Passionate about learning
* Strong communication skills, including cross-team collaboration
* Ability to deliver basic functionality and iterate
"As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)."
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.