Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for senior technical professionals who are passionate and creative about building BI/Advanced Analytical Applications to join our LCM and Provisioning team. You will have an opportunity to drive the development of our next generation Applications. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in building highly scalable enterprise applications on Java, J2EE technologies. Exposure to Business Intelligence and Machine Learning would be desirable.
About Next Generation Analytics Applications
We will provide pre-packaged analytic pipelines and applications hosted on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, built for Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications. Our Services will deliver pre-built data models for ERP, HCM, CRM applications. Additionally, we will have offerings that will provide semantic layer KPIs and metrics, and modern visualizations that will provide analytical and actionable insights to the Business User. We are building our offerings as Native Services on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure platform.
Join our team and you will...
* Open your creative power to unleash ideas for building the best next generation Analytics Applications and give superior out of the box value to users.
* Use your technical skills to create the best products and features for our customers and change the face of Analytics software.
* Use your leadership skills to drive the development of the features and ultimately deliver to the market
* Work with leading-edge Analytics Technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Scalable and Innovative Design, robust and high-quality development of J2EE applications that will be delivered as Services on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
* Develop various aspects and features required for delivering a modern Cloud Service and its LCM operations.
* Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
* Able to specify, design and implement changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
* Have a good broader business understanding and mindset, while technically leading efforts in specific areas. Make effective judgments and choices on design and roadmap based on various considerations.
* Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging, global environment
Preferred skills and qualifications
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Master's from one of the top Universities.
* 1 years of experience in building and delivering distributed, scalable J2EE applications, building and consuming RESTful Services.
* Exposure to delivering Software as a Service on the Cloud. Understanding and experience with various aspects of delivering a modern cloud service such as building effective monitoring hooks, robust logging etc.
* Experience with a broad range of enterprise technologies - Java, J2EE, JAX-RS, Jersey, Jackson, JAXB, Spring, Dependency Injection Frameworks, Databases/SQL, ML and Big Data.
* Strong High-level and Low-level Design skills for building software systems.
* Experience with security and SSO.
* Experience with Performance Engineering at various levels.
* Full life-cycle experience (release of new features, patching, upgrading, maintenance etc.)
* Strong passion and interest in learning and working on new technology innovations.
* Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills, with a proven track record of working with technical and non-technical personnel.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to solve complex engineering problems and provide solutions.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.