The AWS Commerce Platform Insights team is looking for talented and passionate engineers with strong technical and business systems backgrounds to build new invoicing experiences AWS customers. This position is not for implementing or supporting existing software packages but rather for development of new systems and customer facing features that are critical to the success of our customer's businesses and directly impact AWS's growth and international expansion efforts.
Cloud computing services are in the process of disrupting the world's financial paradigms. The convergence of technology and finance offers exciting and unique opportunities to redefine the way consumers purchase goods and services as well as how business is transacted globally. The AWS Commerce Platform enables customers to purchase AWS products and services, generating billions of dollars in revenue. Our teams provide customers with a world class customer experience around invoicing experiences. You will have the opportunity to influence hundreds of millions of customers globally, creating products used by thousands of companies worldwide, and contributing to the continued success and expansion of Amazon Retail, Digital, Business and, of course, AWS.
As an engineer within AWS Insights, you will be part of a team of high performing engineers. You will interface with many teams across AWS including our Financial and Accounting groups. You will also be working with integrating directly with customers systems.
In this role you will serve as the technical lead on our most demanding projects. You will own major deliverables end-to-end, drive roadmaps, and provide technical leadership to the engineering team. If you're excited by cloud computing and machine learning, designing highly scalable, fault tolerant systems, and want to be challenged by the toughest computer science problems, then join us to build the next generation systems.
As a Software Development Engineer you will:
* Be the major contributor in the design, development, test, deployment and operation of services that our customers depend on.
* Be responsible for ensuring sanity of architecture, operational excellence and quality, delivering results on time.
* Work closely with other teams across AWS and Amazon to deliver platform features that require cross-team leadership.
* Obsess over protecting customer information, maintaining single-digit millisecond latencies, and simplifying enterprise scale commerce complexity.
* Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, deployments and operations to drive excellence through your organization.
Come join us if you are passionate about building products and teams with an "AWS scale" business impact!
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.