What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
* Reproduce driver defects reported by other testing teams
* Analyze, debug and root cause kernel or user mode driver defects
* Communicate and collaborate with development teams to implement driver fixes
* Collect and analyze the statistics of defects received within the team
* Provide training to new students on driver debugging techniques
* Passionate about building great and quality software
* Solid knowledge of PC architecture
* Strong technical skills and experience in software product development using C / C++
* Knowledge of device driver development under Windows
* Experience in kernel and user mode debugging with Windows Debugger
* Self-motivated, goal driven and team player
* Ability to multi-task and work under fast-pace environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or equivalent
* 3 - 5 years of strong software development experience
Requisition Number: 66803
Country: United States State: Washington City: Bellevue
Job Function: Software Engineering
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for commercial and consumer markets.