The Marlin Alliance, Inc. is seeking a Software Configuration Management Specialist in San Diego, CA. This position supports our Navy customer and requires a US Secret security clearance.
* Manage and execute software configuration management (CM) practices, procedures, plans and processes.
* Develop and implement a CM plan.
* Maintain and monitor software and hardware configurations for development, test, and production environments.
* Maintain and update configuration control item inventory.
* Generate CM related performance metrics.
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
* Bachelor's Degree in a technically related field or five years of highly related experience
* 5 years of experience in software configuration management.
* 2 years of experience developing tools to support configuration management activities and maintaining documentation of tools to support configuration management.
* Experience in applying analytical skills to support process improvement, studies, and analysis projects.
* Must have an active US Secret security clearance.
* Experience with selection, configuration, and deployment of a source code versioning solution (e.g. SVN, Git, etc.), an associated software build process, and an associated software version deployment solution.
Established in 2002, The Marlin Alliance, Inc. a woman-owned small business provides business transformation consulting, professional services, and technical support to government, military, healthcare, telecommunications, and utility industry clients.