Job ID: 19000967 Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Full time, Regular Employment
We are now seeking a Software Business Analyst to join our Government Programs (GP) team in Austin, TX. You should have the ability to handle a fast-paced business environment and work collaboratively under tight deadlines, with a range of positions and levels of authority. You should also possess the qualities of excellent communication, organizational talents, efficient, conscientious, and reliable work habits.
A week in the life of a Software Business Analyst:
* You will be responsible for requirement engineering: gather, document and manage the software requirements, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
* You will take full ownership of the requirements specifications lifecycle throughout the projects execution, and be accountable for reaching the expected level of quality
* You will participate in the tender response to cover the software business aspects.
* You will study and understand customer needs, constraints and business processes.
* You will support the project manager and the technical team to understand the customer needs as well as delivering recommendations to all the stakeholders.
* You will include Gemalto's internal requirements (process, quality, security, product…) and constraints into project requirements.
* You will support Project Manager in defining the project scope and ensuring its control
* You will write the requirements specifications documents for the project by using the most efficient format (text, UML diagrams, graphics…)
* You will be the requirements reference for the project manager, the development and QA teams, throughout the project implementation.
* You will manage and track the requirements specification changes.
* You will contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement programs.
* You will use corporate tools for documentation and other project related activities
* You will report progress against deadlines as requested to project and team management
Thales Group is a global provider of technology solutions for customers in the aerospace, space, defense and security, and ground transportation markets.