Keurig Dr Pepper
Software Build, Release, and Tools Engineer
Keurig Brewers utilize advanced technology to deliver the Perfect Cup, in every cup. The brewer firmware monitors sensor inputs, controls electro-mechanical devices, provides wired and wireless communication interfaces, and creates an elegant and easy-to-use user experience with displays, touchscreens, and buttons. Working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and systems-oriented environment, the Software Build, Release, and Tools Engineer will work with software, electrical, and test engineers to build software and support software tools in creating the software and electronics for all phases of Keurig brewer development.
What you will do:
* Create, improve and maintain the build and release scripts, processes and tools using Jenkins
* Collaborate with firmware and test engineers to build, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production
* Integrate build, test and release processes with end-to-end authentication and encryption infrastructure to ensure secure over-the-air updates to fielded products
* Recommend and implement automation to improve consistency, quality and / or development efficiency of team work products
* Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements in the development process and deployment pipeline.
* Support and further integrate automated tests, quality metrics, and conditional deployments into the software build process
* Define and manage the release and branching strategy across all applications
* Support other software tools used by firmware, test and electrical engineers (e.g. VectorCast, Coverity, Black Duck, etc.)
* Help define and ensure adherence to best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing and release management
* Document tools and processes on Keurig wiki
What you must have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science required
* 5+ years of experience working with build, release, and software tools on Windows and Linux systems
* 5+ years of experience with various scripting (Python (preferred), Perl, Ruby, etc.) and programming languages (C/C++ preferred)
* Familiarity with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies
* Experience with team-oriented software development tools, including version control (e.g. BitBucket (preferred), Git, SVN, etc.), software lifecycle (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.) and documentation (doxygen)
* Experience as a software developer or QA Engineer
* Experience with embedded systems
* Experience with Windows or Linux system administration
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
About Keurig Dr Pepper
Keurig Dr Pepper manufactures single cup brewing systems.