As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy
* Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, tools using the detailed business requirements document
* Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases
* Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design
* Perform the tests in both the QA and contingency/backup environments
* 5+ years of Applications development or quality assurance testing experience required
* 3+ year of automated test/load tools (i.e. Selenium), knowledge of testing methodologies
* Experience creating and implementing test environments for a client-server or distributed system involving relational databases
* Experience creating detailed test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients
* Experience creating functional and technical documentation
* Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools,writing test plans, and reviewing test cases
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical documentation
* Experience collaborating with business partners, BA, QA and PM teams for effective testing
Nice to Have
* Experience in Cloud computing/Kubernetes
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.