* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject; Master's degree is a plus
* 8+ years of IT experience with 5+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale application/system/platform/integration architectures
* Deep understanding of Enterprise Search technologies
* Experience with Micro service-based architecture and containerization technologies such as docker
* Experience with build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, SonarQube, etc.
* Sound knowledge of IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms
* Experiences of code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
* Advanced understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization strategies, and best practices
* Knowledge of agile software development process
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Waltham, MA office as a part of our Technology & Digital Development team.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You will work with our world-class engineering, application development teams, and business users to build products and solutions for internal clients.
In this role you will be accountable for the delivery of all technical components and transition to operations team (e.g. data model, infrastructure, app dev, security integration with existing systems, transition to support and decommission of old systems).
You will work in conjunction with enterprise architects to ensure conformance with the firm's architecture (data, system, application, security, design). You will oversee presentations to Governance, Enterprise Architecture, Security teams. Lastly, you will manage development timelines and resource requirements.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.