A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough level of knowledge across multiple IT application platforms and delivery methodologies, emphasizing proven success with defining and implementing business motivation and use case/actor models, and business capability roadmaps, as well as a proven track record gathering and defining business and functional requirements.
Demonstrates a proven thorough knowledge and success in a supervisory role within a professional services firm or large enterprise providing the following:
* Defining business problems and outlining possible solutions;
* Outlining business strategies, related tactics, and objectives for measurement;
* Gathering, defining, and organizing business and functional requirements including acceptance criteria for use by developers to implement a capability;
* Resolving promptly issues and business questions;
* Parsing high level functional requirements into an executable story backlog;
* Aiding in the estimation and planning process;
* Assisting in prioritization of tasks and planning iterations;
* Providing system functionality delivery on business capabilities;
* Reporting statuses;
* Facilitating workshops;
Demonstrates a proven success record of completing projects involving the delivery of mobile and web applications, including supporting off-shore application delivery.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities related to internet and mobile app architecture technologies that include:
* Eliciting requirements and scope using client interviews, shadowing, document review, surveys and other techniques;
* Parsing out client requirements into manageable work units;
* Translating client requirements into standard UML diagrams and/or Agile user stories;
* Documenting vision and scope, including monitoring changes throughout project lifecycles;
* Collaborating with the user experience and design team to perform traceability of solution to design and business requirements;
* Creating screen mock-ups to help clients visualize requirements;
* Working with development team to estimate the level of effort required for projects, features and individual stories work items;
* Prioritizing client work based on value, risk and dependencies;
* Creating test scenarios, test plans and execution of test cases using various test scenarios to deliver quality results to clients;
* Delivering solutions that meets quality standards and being receptive to feedback and direction from others;
* Envisioning solutions-related issues and conflicts, collaborating with functional or business teams and developers to deliver solutions that meet business requirements;
* Adapting to the client's environment, development and quality standards.
Demonstrates proven thorough levels of ability and success as both an individual contributor and team member to identify and address client needs: actively participating in client discussions and facilitating meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; utilizing effective written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with team members and/or clients; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; answering questions and providing coaching to junior team members on consulting and Business Analyst skills, tools, and techniques.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.