Mckinsey & Company
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
* 10+ years of IT experience with 8+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale application/system/platform/integration architectures
* Experience implementing talent acquisition platforms such as Avature, Taleo, WorkDay, etc..
* Full stack architect with deep understating of software development practices
* Proven strong technical architecture with extended experience in the latest frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux and NodeJS
* Deep understanding of cloud based Digital Recruitment Platforms and Solutions
* Experience working with Content Management Platform (DRUPAL 7 and above)
* Experience with Micro service-based architecture and containerization technologies such as Docker
* Experience with build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, SonarQube, etc.
* Experience with DevOps processes, culture and tools (e.g. GoCD, GitHub, Ansible)
* Identify industry best practices in architecture and apply them in a way that is tailored to be relevant for our business.
* Should possess sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms
* Should have good grip on non-functional areas like performance, scalability studies, human interaction, software ergonomics
* Deep understanding of Secure coding practices
* Experiences of code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
* Advanced understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization strategies and best practices
* Knowledge of Enterprise Search technologies
* Knowledge of agile software development process
Who You'll Work With
You will be a core member of the Technology & Digital team working out of our New York Service Center. Our group provides technology support for all of the firm's internal software development needs.
You will be working closely with the global recruitment team. Your goal is to design and maintain a best in class Talent Acquisition System that provides candidates a simplified and user-centric experience and recruiters access to recruitment data, at the time and place they need it, that is useful, engaging and drives impact for them and the firm.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You will be a key contributor on global recruitment team and will oversee the technical architecture, design and delivery of all digital recruitment platforms and solutions within the firm.
You will provide thought leadership to the senior leaders for the direction of the overall product portfolio and how to manage and evolve our architectures. In this role you will work with multiple teams to provide technical guidance, oversight and identify industry best practices in architecture and apply them in a way that is tailored to be relevant for our business.
You will be an active learner: tinkering with new open source libraries, using unfamiliar technologies and inclination to continuous research inside and outside the current focus fields. You will provide leadership in the development and strategic direction of new products, processes, technologies.
On a daily basis you will use your passion and knowledge about secure coding practices, code quality and good engineering practices such as test-driven development, simple code, automated testing and deployments, continuous integration and continuous deployment. You will provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to the architects and technical leads to improve our organizational capability.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mckinsey & Company
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.