JP Morgan Chase
Software Architect Lead
Req #: 190046513
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You will have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
* Experience in risk and risk control compliance
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Experience in and leverage one or more common solution patterns:
* Cloud (private and hybrid cloud platforms)
* Web & Mobile applications
* Microservice and event driven architecture
* Initial scope, project request evaluations, sizing and feedback
* Epic and Story elaboration
* Modern UI, Data and Application Development (e.g. Java, Spring, ReactJS, Microservices) frameworks/patterns
* Workflow, Rules Engines and Decision systems
* Service definition and consumption including API, brokers, RESTful APIs
* Solution Availability, Extensibility, and Resiliency
* Web responsive design applications
* Reference Architecture
* Big Data technologies
* Experience using architecture methodologies, standards and tools (TOGAF, domain driven design, UML, etc.)
* Experience demonstrating effective communications, including presenting to senior IT and business leaders, architecture peers and technical audiences with the effect of influencing the decision
Skill Set: Business/Solution/functional architecture, Domain Driven design, Architectural patterns, lean agile, Micro service/Cloud/event driven architecture, Data Integration, Large scale software development, Online and Mobile solutions, Experienced architect.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.