Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Software Architect within Trisept Solutions, one of our 14 industry - leading brands. In this role you will be involved in leading the overall technology direction of the product, bridging legacy and emerging technologies to deliver a product that meets the business and customer needs. You will also be responsible for working with other developers to ensure the overall technology direction, best practices, and company policies are being met.
A successful Software Architect will:
* Have strong blend of technical and people skills in order to interact with business leadership and to align software solutions with the enterprise.
* Provide technical input into business decisions, including feasibility, functionality opportunities, estimates, and future roadmaps
* Define, guide and protect the technical vision of the product
* Advocate best practices
* Communicate technical direction and guidance to the development organization
* Be creative with encouraging use of best practices and patterns
* Ensure software meets all security, quality,and extensibility requirements
* Responsible for all code being deployed to production.
* Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
* Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
* Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
* Develop the frameworks, standards, policies, principles, and procedures that guide technology decisions and maximize reuse of technology.
* Bachelor's degree from four year college or university and 5+ years or more relevant experience. Master's degree preferred
* Experience with software solutions that are cost effective, adaptable and scalable but also adhere to policies and meet the needs of the business
* Experience managing the risks associated with design decisions and how they relate to standards and security practices and policies
* Experience defining core system components and their relationships
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Detail orientated
* Must be able to work as an individual and in a group setting
* Solid database design skills preferred
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Corporate Wellness Program
* Travel Discounts & Deals
* Paid Time Off & Holidays
* 401(k) Plan with Company Match
* Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.