What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands-Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate Full Stack Lead & Software Architect for our Unified Product Catalog team located in Austin,TX
This position works closely with our product owners, leads, architect and engineers across teams to build a web portal & REST API using C#, .NET Core, Angular, Typescript and RDBMS. The role will work with our web development teams to design and implement new services that utilize our substantial data assets (spanning three websites, millions of unique visitors per month, and +40,000 listed software products) for internal systems as well as client and consumer-facing products.
What You Will do:
* Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
* Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as relational databases, large scale data processing and APIs in AWS infrastructure
* Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
* Mentor and lead development team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
* Design, develop, test and support applications and services using C#, .Net Core, Angular, RDBMS, Node.js and others
* Engage with the business in requirements analysis, leading to high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria
* Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, infrastructure teams and communicate effectively leading projects outcomes
* Recognized as a subject matter expert in one or more technology areas
* Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
* Discover opportunities for data acquisition; develop dataset process for data modeling, mining, and production
* Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
* Help create infrastructure as code in AWS (Terraform) and build CI-CD pipelines to deploy
* Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
What You Will Need:
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* 8+ years of relevant experience of which at least 3 years needs to be in a lead capacity managing teams and as an architect influencing application architectures
* Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
* Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
* Must have experience using C#, .Net Core and any relational databases.
* Experience on UI technologies using Angular/React is a plus
* Ability and willingness to work onsite and offshore teams
* Should have built and used a REST API
* Experience with AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform is a plus
* Background building container using docker and deploying using kubernetes is a plus
What We Offer:
* Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
* A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
* Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
* A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:35968
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.