We are looking for a world-class SoC Architect. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who will thrive in this highly technical environment.
* Minimum Requirements:
* BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
* 7+ years of experience.
* Proven track record of successful design of IPs and SoCs.
* GPU performance analysis, benchmarking and modeling along with GPGPU algorithm mapping desirable.
* Image Signal Processing and Multimedia Evaluation desirable.
* Experience modeling system and chip level power or performance
* Experience defining performance and power verification plans desirable.
* Excellent communication skills.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a member of the Microsoft's silicon architecture team, you will collaborate with experienced architects to directly impact future products thru:
* Performance and power modeling and evaluations of existing and future designs
* Defining and evaluating software and firmware optimizations
* Workload & benchmark definition and development
* Performance and power validation
* Competitive analysis
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.