Summary of Role
We are looking for a React Software Developer to be part of a creative team supporting Tapeout Operations that is responsible for all aspects of software development, from initial specification to development, testing, and release. As a React Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our applications using tools such as React.js, Redux, and Webpack. You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem. Past experience with a React codebase is a plus, but not a requirement.
* Build php server code, and integrate with numerous data storage solutions.
* Build reusable code/libraries
* Optimize applications for speed and scalability
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Enhance backend scripts used for automation
* BS & 5 years or MS & 4 years of programming experience
* Proven software development experience in PHP and MVC design patterns
* Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
* Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, etc.
* Good knowledge of relational databases, and integration of multiple data sources
* Passion for best design and coding practices.
* Proficient understanding and experience using Git
* Experience in Unix/Linux working environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience in Semiconductor Domain beneficial
* Experience with scripting languages preferred (Korn Shell, Perl on Linux platform)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.