What you'll be doing...
The Verizon Consumer Group, Omni Customer Experience Pricing/Product Team works across organizations to ensure the billing system reference data (i.e. Plans, Features, and Promotions) is built to meet the business rules determined by our Marketing sponsors. Moreover, we drive to deliver experiences that make it easy to delight our customers and build trust. In turn, we seek to understand the business request, the customer experience, and our systems' capabilities in pursuit of that goal. We partner closely with cross-functional teams to determine impacts (both customer and systems) and gain approvals to ensure overall stakeholder alignment. Our finalized requirements will be utilized in the offer set up that has a direct impact on the customer and sales experience.
* Manage the design and implementation of billing system reference data for wireless pricing/product initiatives.
* Build out the operational brief requirements, gain stakeholder approval and align/deliver the brief to Revenue Assurance Pricing for build.
* Craft robust/detailed billing system reference data requirements for the operations brief: decipher what pricing/product artifacts will be impacted and incorporate any IT requirements into the rule definitions.
* Lead meetings with key stakeholders to further define the operational brief requirements, close gaps and obtain approvals as part of a collaborative effort to deliver on the offer set up.
* Determine ATG catalog impacts and work with Consumer Digital Ops and B2B Ops Teams on content updates to deliver seamless content to Omni channel systems; moreover, administer changes directly into ATG for rep facing systems.
* Support our Sales and Activate Team by providing subject matter expertise on the impacts to the POS Service Pricing/Product sales/maintenance flows; ensure the systematic constructs (i.e. billing system reference data, IT code and ATG rules) effectively support the screen flows.
* Assess plan recommendation impacts with new pricing launches and ensure consistent, and best recommendations for our customers while meeting strategic needs (i.e. work with Finance, Marketing and omni teams on rules, write stories, work with PPA IT).
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Wireless pricing/product experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams on highly complex initiatives while maintaining timelines.
* Five or more years of relevant Marketing, IT or Revenue Assurance experience.
* ATG/BCC experience.
* Strong knowledge of Verizon Wireless consumer/B2B data/voice pricing/products and the billing system technical architecture.
* Knowledge of POS/Digital system functionality (i.e. POS, ACSS, .com, My Verizon and My Verizon Mobile).
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
* Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
* Out of the box thinking while focused on what is right for the customer.
* VZW systems, JIRA, developing user stories and Agile, are pluses.
* Willingness to travel.
* Experience in CPI (Common Pricing Interface) tool.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.