Skills Inc. is looking for TPM 3 candidates with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is a 18 month vendor contract. Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan. Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project. Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements. Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required
* Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
* Experience working with firmware and hardware that will be helping facilitate and project manage ongoing SSD and memory qualifications with external suppliers.
* Maintain and control the qualification efforts, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project.
* Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
* Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
* Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills
4-8 years of project management experience, Bachelor's degree required, PMI Certification desired.
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 584 people. Our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission in three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource and role model to the community.