WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Life cycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Location: This role is located inside of our 300,000 3PL logistics facility in Fort Worth ( located 5 minutes from DFW airport).
Schedule: 2nd shift, role ( 3:00PM - 11:30 PM) Monday-Friday
* Position responsible for the monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of all IS solutions at supported office, facility.
* Must be able to work in a team environment and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Must have working knowledge of intermediate, and/or advanced desktop/PC,
* Must be able to analyze computer issues and quickly develop the best course of action.
* Must also have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 7 & 10, Server 2008/2012 (Provide Remote Hands on Server and Network Gear) and knowledge of networking with hands-on experience.
* IS solutions supported include (but not limited to) network appliances, wireless devices, telephony equipment and integration, mobile devices, radio frequency guns, desktop hardware, software and related peripherals.
* The Site Support Technician will provide level 2 support to end users and enable Moves, Adds and Changes to the environment.
* Will maintain operating efficiency by working with end users and provide support service as needed.
* Responsible for the facility's 2nd shift IT needs.
* Minimum High School Diploma; prefer Associate Degree Comp TIA A+ certification preferred.
* Ability/knowledge to talk to customers at multiple levels/all areas of the business to formulate business integration plans.
* Must be able to communicate fluently in local language onsite
* Working understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating systems and administration with similar technologies.
* Working hands-on troubleshooting knowledge of desktop support and desktop operating systems and basic knowledge of Windows servers.
* Working hands-on troubleshooting knowledge of networking when it comes to LAN and Wireless
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, O365.
* Knowledge of Zebra Printers and RF Guns
* Position will be based in a climate controlled warehouse
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.