Local Site Security team member providing support to employees, new hires, and candidates. Candidate will assist with customer supporting PSQ Processing Team member in the review and quality assurance of employee's personnel security questionnaire documents and to assist individuals with personnel security related questions a sometimes high volume, as needed, environment. Candidate will obtain fingerprints, verification of citizenship. Candidate will maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism while preparing, handling, and processing information. Duties may also include supporting security debriefings of terminating/retiring employees with other team members.
At least 5 years of experience, to include:
* Database management and adherence to policies and procedures.
* History of handling multiple tasks, sometimes under tight deadlines in a team environment.
* Must have experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, email and updating and maintaining data in various types of databases platforms.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a US DoD Secret security clearance (US Citizenship is required).
* Previous experience with JPAS.
* Prior security experience in an aerospace/defense contractor environment is highly desirable.
* Active DoD Secret clearance is preferred.
Minimum Education Required:
High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
143197BR 143197 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.