Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Site Reliability Engineering Lead
Req #: 190064378
Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls organization (CTC) within JPMorgan Chase & Co. operates as part of Global Technology directly accountable to the CIO of the firm and providing cybersecurity services to all lines of business (LOB) across JPMC. The CTC organization's objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent and respond to cyber threats against our technology & business infrastructure.
The Cyber Site Reliability Engineer will design, develop, test and implement JPMorgan Chase & Co technology in support of the data protection program. The successful candidate will design, engineer and maintain the end to end Infrastructure of Data protection platform. She/He will lead the multi datacenter Infrastructure automation & administration, develop admin scripts, access management, load balancer policy design and Infrastructure self-healing.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Help develop new data protection technology strategies which ensure data protection is an inherent part of the technology fabric of the firm.
* Developing robust, scalable, resilient, instrumented enterprise systems driven by strong requirements based design
* Applying software engineering concepts to IT operational challenges
* Support the Firm's goals in data protection.
* Nurturing a robust Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) culture
* Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the data protection technology platform
* Experience in developing, or engineering software, platforms and/or infrastructures
* Experience in continuous deployment through build pipelines. (Jenkins)
* Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible and Chef
* Hands on Experience in cloud administration with Kubernetes and Docker
* Experience with nginx, HAProxy, egress and Ingress routers
* Hands on experience with Application Performance Monitoring Tools (AppDynamics, Dynatrace)
* Experience developing and architecting tools for automation, monitoring and troubleshooting
* Experience with RESTFul services, GIT/GitHub, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Spring and Spring boot
* Troubleshooting skills that span systems, network and code
* Understanding of identity, access and key management concepts
* Programming Skills (Java, Python, C#, Ruby, Bash)
* Experience in Agile and Site Reliability Engineering concepts
* Experience in Relational Databases (ex: Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL)
* Experience in Operating system administration (Linux)
* Strong expertise in designing resilient, instrumented systems at scale
* Experience in Graph Databases (ex: Neo4j, ArangoDB)
* Understanding of tokenization, data masking, data dispersion techniques
* Understanding of cryptography and data encryption products (such as Vormetric, Protegrity, Voltage,
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.