Partners Data Systems
Job ID R90583 Date posted Feb. 19, 2019
Site Reliability Engineering - Dell Data Security DevOps
* Collaborate with other team members to provide innovative solutions to complex problems
* Design, develop, and implement tools and solutions to support agile development process
* Evaluate new technologies and integrate those that add value and drive efficiency
* Develop tools and plugins that leverage cloud-based VMs for automated testing
* BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* A minimum of 7 total years of software development experience with at least 2 years of DevOps experience.
* Strong understanding of cloud technology (especially AWS) with a broad understanding of infrastructure and AWS Ecosystem technologies.
* Significant experience in the design of distributed, high availability server-based network computing infrastructures; AWS and Azure design, build and/or operational experience.
* Knowledge and experience with object orientated programming languages such as Java, C#, C/C++
* Understand the concepts and best practices related to application lifecycle process, agile development, secure development, use of cloud, DevOps, high availability, disaster recovery, monitoring and automation, change management
* Must be highly motivated and willing to work and learn in a team environment
* Must have strong communication skills
* Must be able to work with minimal day-to-day direction
* Familiar with agile development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo and Jenkins
* Experience with Python, Powershell, Docker, Puppet, Chef
* Good understanding of Linux tools and administration AWS certifications
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.