Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Site Reliability Engineer - Platform Lead
Req #: 190053519
Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls organization (CTC) within JPMorgan Chase & Co. operates as part of Global Technology directly accountable to the CIO of the firm and providing cybersecurity services to all lines of business (LOB) across JPMC. The CTC organization's objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent and respond to cyber threats against our technology & business infrastructure.
We are on a mission to build next generation Data management and Protection technology, which is first of its kind in the Industry. The successful candidate will design, engineer and maintain end to end Data Protection backend platform in both on-prem and cloud. She/He will leading Data Protection Infrastructure team and building and delivering highly available and Reliable platform
* Experience in developing, or engineering software, platforms and/or infrastructures
* Strong Experience in designing and developing high available applications on both cloud and non-cloud platforms
* Experience in leading global infrastructure team
* Experience in software development and coding in Java technologies
* Experience in cloud engineering/Automation ( AWS, Kubernetes, Docker ..)
* Experience in developing and deploying RESTFul services on public cloud platforms
* Experience in building high availability platform and define platform guide lines for High-Availability
* Experience in Architecting zero down time production deployments
* Experience with CI/CD tool set ( Jenkins & Spinnaker)
* Experience in planning and defining observability tool set Experience in Implementing Tracing solutions ( Zipkin/Jaeger..)
* Strong Technical knowledge of data protection technologies, messaging, databases, APIs, Networks and their interactions
* Experience with modern monitoring capabilities such as AppD, Splunk, Nagios, as well as other instrumentation technologies
* Experience in one or more of: Python, Java, and Shell Scripting
* Good working knowledge of Linux/Unx OS
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.