Who are we?
At Marketo (an Adobe company), we are building the world's leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. We are fueled by a real passion for innovation, growth, and a committed dedication to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and creative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
What will you do?
* Support and manage our PaaS infrastructure.
* Assures the availability and performance of our SaaS system
* Works with the Marketo Security Team for SOC compliance, Security posture
* Designs and deploys consistent system architecture for high availability
* Experience in Azure, Azure PaaS, Azure Containers, AWS, Windows Server 2008 and 2012, SQL Server, Docker, Terraform, PowerShell, Python
* Works closely with the Product and Development in building and deploying new features
* Responds to service tickets within the SLA
* Solves problems and performs break-fix tasks on all systems as needed.
* Integrates with members from other technology teams (GCP, Linux) of the Marketo CPT team.
* Ensures that records of system downtime or other significant events are documented.
* Monitors the remote management system alerts & notifications and responds accordingly.
* Handles monitoring: updates agent scripts, responds to alerts, and monitors dashboard and conducts a periodic system review.
* Providing networking diagnostics (CDN, DNS, routing & switching)
* Write clean code in Python
Is this you?
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 4+ years System Administrator experience.
* Proficiency in Python or other language
* Able to manage multiple priorities and projects.
* Friendly and professional demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently to complete specific tasks and meet inflexible deadlines.
* Aptitude in problem solving and decision-making.
Why Team Purple?
* Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
* We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
* Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo (an Adobe company) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by applicable State or Federal employment discrimination laws.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.