C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in Redwood City, California.
* Maximize system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs.
* Establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects.
* Solve complex problems for critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
* Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for supporting the platform.
* Initiate and lead scripting and automation to streamline system updates and upgrades.
* Set up critical infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the deployment cycle.
* Work cross functionally with Services and Engineering teams.
* Demonstrated experience in deploying, managing, and operating scalable and fault tolerant Linux/JVM-based infrastructure in AWS (or other public cloud).
* Expertise in Linux Operating Systems, Networking, and Database concepts.
* Experience with Cassandra (or other NoSQL alternative).
* Expertise in cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services.
* Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef or Puppet.
* Experience in Ruby or Python; to automate and monitor systems.
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
* Experience supporting as a DevOps or sys admin for commercial SaaS solutions.
* BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
* Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.